AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
pc_boy said:
ok, i guess we're back to arguing... but the thing is you can't argue...

AMD >>>>> Intel. PERIOD

YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I argue with an unsupported statement?

I prefer AMD, don't get me wrong, but its post like this that takes an intense discussion and turn it into a locked topic.

Perhaps you didn't want to repeat something already said? Make facts redundant didn't appeal to you?

If so, don't post. Contribute and stop souding like a fanboy, or don't post.

MrBebop26 said:
n3wt3ch and sam8240, both of you are errorgant, I dont believe your statsments at all. I have an old 2.4 Intel P4 and it was a good all around processor, I cant that crap you say. "amd processor will outdo any similar intel processor." Your dumb, thats all I can say, I'm lost for words.

-Ryan

I'm basing my opinion on my experience, if you've got a different one then great. When my girlfirend got her computer mine was 2 years old. Hers has the Intel P4 2.4GHZ and mine has an AMD Athlon (Thunderbird) clocking 1.0GHZ. We set them up next to one another and played the same games and ran the same programs and mine could easily keep up with hers if not surpass it. Now in my mind that says something. I don't feel like argueing so I'm not going to go any further with this.

now buddies what about amd 64 x2 they have superior performance than d intel dual core 1's in all respect moreover they do not require a mobo upgrade and can easily set into a s939 board with some bios update

4800+ ....imagine if you overclock that monster too, then you would kick even MORE @$$.. yayers!!

True_Orb said:
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Basically, Pentiums give you slightly higher performance for a huge increase in price, and are known to be better with high-demand apps than AMD, whereas AMD is generally considered better for gaming.
AMDs are also known to run a little bit hotter.

I think if you're on a budget, gaming only with your PC, or looking for a high performance/cost ratio you should get an AMD.
If you have a lot of money to spend and you run a lot of taxing progs, go Intel.

People argue over this topic day in and day out and solve absolutely nothing. It might as well be an argument between religions or politics.

ahahahahaahahahah AMD = Better and not a pricey

Velocity-Spaz said:
ahahahahaahahahah AMD = Better and not a pricey

OLE CRAP!!! dude, you got a hell of a computer? you should post some 3DMARK05 scores... i wanna see! :D :eek: :eek: :amazed:

Ill do that when I am done with the computer. This friday or Monday.

If you think I showed change somthing aim me Xzero 199

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom