Best Radeon X800XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer Techs see so many cards, and mobos, and CPUS and a lot of everything. So they're bound to hear 1 or 2 sob stories about even the best stuff.

dale, why are you so arrogant?
the fact is, the 6800 GT is a better card. the X800 XL lacks PS 3.0 and has less OpenGL performance.
this isn't being a fanboy, as I do like ATI and prefer 9000 series cards over Nvidia FX's, it is a fact. pure and simple

I just can't accept that he made the wrong choice this generation about what card to get. If he could prove to me one reason why the X800 series is so much better, then I may take his opinions into consideration, but aside from "temporal anti-aliasing", which sucks anyways, there is nothing that the X800 series can do that the 6800 series can't do. However, there are many reasons the 6800 series is better than the X800 series, PS 3.0 being only one of them.

Why do you nvidia fanboys have to start this crap in every single thread? All I did was do what the thread poster asked for. Then out of nowhere all you nvidia fans come in here and start talking about how nvidia is so much better than ATI. How arrogant can you be, honestly. And they are only opinions, you may like to think your opinions are fact, but they are not.

dale5605 said:
Why do you nvidia fanboys have to start this crap in every single thread? All I did was do what the thread poster asked for. Then out of nowhere all you nvidia fans come in here and start talking about how nvidia is so much better than ATI. How arrogant can you be, honestly. And they are only opinions, you may like to think your opinions are fact, but they are not.

To you, anybody that doesn't worship the ATI X800 series is an Nvidia "fanboy." :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom