2 Monitors output - DUal display

Status
Not open for further replies.
so wat you mean is the i should change to a dual displays video cards ?but will it works with 15 " TFT monitor and a 17'' CRT monitor?

THe main propose for my extra monitor is so that i can watch movie near my bed .All i need is both monitors have the same display ........

so is better i buy a extra PCI or change my ASUS FX5200 to dual display carD?

I think getting an extra normal PCI video card will be cheaper than a dual display video card

imo it depends on the price to make your decision.

Its easier to get a dual card set up... but better for your system to just add a PCI card and have a monitor to each one.

Just get another PCI card, its cheaper and only requires a little more work.

Go to the control panel and go to the Video applet.

Thats all I can say... my NVidia software for my 6600GT did the rest for me. I don't know if newer drivers for your NVidia would do the same, or if your going to have to do manual work.

I've got 3 monitors hooked up to my machine on 1 AGP video card and 1 PCI video card. So it's definitely possible.

after read all the recommendation , i think i will buy an extra PCI card to connect to my extra monitor - last question , if i buy an ATI video card - will both softwares crash ?( currently i using Asus FX5200 )

to be safe, you should get a PCI NVidia.

I know that drivers sometime crash eachother when you replace video cards with opposite brands... I can only guess that the same will happen when you have two video cards of different brands.

Just stick with NVidia... take the safe path.

if i buy an old PCI videos cards eg: 8mb
will it works ?

coz now is difficult to find a PCI video card and i dont wanna pay much for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom