AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 years from now, ATI starts joining with nvidia and making cards that are twice as cool as they would alone...

or a windows buys them all and destroys the government and becomes a new monopoly of terror and mass destruction, meanwhile bill gates lives to be 100000 years old because of his super windows xp version that keeps him alive and healthy....dun dun dun.

hmm... good one.. how about this:

what if bill gates paid a lot of money to all companies that make hardware if they agreed to close down... and microsoft would make xboxes and that would be the only technology we have... it'll be like the middle ages, but with xbox... lol imagine a caveman playing doom3 LMAO!!!!!

firstly, not many people have the money for an FX-55, although that is a very good processor

secondly, Asus motherboards have gone down the crapper recently.
the DFI NF4 boards are much better for SLI.
for AGP, the Abit boards are very good

amd processor will outdo any similar intel processor.
moreover the price of amd processor r very much lower than intel counterpart.amd processors have a fame for gaming and we all know that games produce the most stress to a cpu and in that regard amd 64 rocks and the upcoming amd 64 x2 will take our limit to d sky.
3 cheers for amd

Leonidas said:
oh well my athlon(clocked at 2.55ghz) that i got for 83$ can outperform 3.6 ghz pentiums for 450.00 both found on newegg... on both multimedia and arithmetic benchmarks on sandra... just doesnt bode well when technology from AMD that has been around for quite a while is beating a top intel chip of today, and with the AMD chips catchin up in all other areas, there is no doubt if things continue like this then intel will be looking up at AMD for a while.

That doesn't suprise me at all. When I first got my old machine the AMD processors only went up to 1.3 GHZ and were killing Intel's P4 @ 2.4GHZ. I couldn't belive that a CPU that runs at lower speed could outperform such a (supposedly) advanced CPU. Can anyone give some insight into why there is such a dramatic change?

n3wt3ch and sam8240, both of you are errorgant, I dont believe your statsments at all. I have an old 2.4 Intel P4 and it was a good all around processor, I cant that crap you say. "amd processor will outdo any similar intel processor." Your dumb, thats all I can say, I'm lost for words.

-Ryan

MrBebop26 said:
n3wt3ch and sam8240, both of you are errorgant, I dont believe your statsments at all. I have an old 2.4 Intel P4 and it was a good all around processor, I cant that crap you say. "amd processor will outdo any similar intel processor." Your dumb, thats all I can say, I'm lost for words.

-Ryan

you don't know what you are talking about.

n3wt3ch said:
That doesn't suprise me at all. When I first got my old machine the AMD processors only went up to 1.3 GHZ and were killing Intel's P4 @ 2.4GHZ. I couldn't belive that a CPU that runs at lower speed could outperform such a (supposedly) advanced CPU. Can anyone give some insight into why there is such a dramatic change?

this was kinda my situation. my first real computer was an AMD 1200 128 mb 40 gig. I got a brand new pent 4 2.24 80gig 512 for a steal ($350) about 4 years ago. it was faster of course. I made the amd my wife's comp.

one day I got my hand on a 256 mb stick, so I put it in the amd. wow...

the computer saw a tenfold increase in everything. it was now faster than the intel. it shocked the shite out of me, because everything I've heard up to that point was a LIE . you knowthe sayings that intel are better than the amd's, plus you would think that a 1200 was half as good as a 2.24

it burn my cd's faster, my games stop getting stuck. I converted files quicker. It didn't handle some video files well (the intel excelled at this), but it was better in everything else . I ebventually put a 512 stick in it and sold it to my cousin as I had built me an amd 2600 by then

I tell another secret. read pcworld. every time they run tests on the latest processors AMD always beat the intel's

ok, i guess we're back to arguing... but the thing is you can't argue...

AMD >>>>> Intel. PERIOD

YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom