7600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well "Best Buy" people are morons. I was in a Best Buy once and played "stupid" with this one kid, and he was telling me how good (eMachines) are for gaming.

I'd listen to nubius over some Best Buy punks any day.

ok.......that link wayniac was someons hypothetical scenario......nowhere does that say conclusively that it'd be $250 or even $200......they have to knock 6800GT prices WAY the hell down assuming that card did as good as a 6800GT and was $200-$250..........best buy people don't know crap muchless about cards that aren't even out yet.........I highly doubt the card will be that cheap because like I said the 6800GT PCI-Es are still like $359........they'd have to drop to like $200 to compete with the 7600, unless the 7600 is not as fast as a 6800GT in the end.

I think "someone" is just dreaming that the "best buy" guy told him that the 7600 would be $200.00 cause he only has 20,000 pennies in his piggy bank.

Save a few more pennies dude, it'll be a lot more then $200.00!

Two sources......you're insane...........1 is "some guy" at best buy.....and the other is also "some guy" on the internet with a not at all known website that clearly he is just stating opinion and hypothesis........don't know about you, but I really don't consider either of those as viable 'sources'

It's not impossible that it could come out at a low price like the 6600GT....but I'm certainly not going to assume it is by the current "SOURCE" which I use the term insanely loosely.......if it is around $200-$250 I highly doubt it'd be the same or better than the 6800GT even being a new card........they'd have to take massive cuts to the 6800GT price.

I never said I believe it anywhere in this thread. I was just curious as to what the price would really be. The only things I've found so far are unreliable sources, but they match up. Has anyone else heard anything on possible price?

These people are probably taking a guess being that the 6600GT was premiered around $200......hell the guy at best buy probably wasn't paying attention and thought you said 6600GT.......prices won't be configured until pretty close to release......although it is infact close it's probably gonna be right within the week of it's release and right now it's about 2-3 weeks from now.....Don't get me wrong, it'd be freakin awesome to see that card that cheap and out perform a 6800GT but I honestly doubt it'll happen.

it could be that they've made so much money from the 6800 line there giving some back
icon13.gif
icon10.gif

Cappy said:
it could be that they've made so much money from the 6800 line there giving some back
icon13.gif
icon10.gif

Not in this world...

However, according to your profile, your from pluto, so that explains why you would think that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom