how doo

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your refering to our teams.... they still suck. we made it to playoffs last year though in football. the band is good though, at least were better than before.

cool cool
the only reason kennedale (the name of the town & highschool i go to) is any good is because none of the people in sports or band or anything ever go on a break...always going to a camp or 3-4 hour long practices
it paid off though, on average we go 2-3 rounds deep in football playoffs every year, so i guess its ok

kenedale, you go to the school or to the school in the town named kennedale? casue i know where the town is at, we used to play them at football a while ago. Our football players had to wear cups after the first game w/ them casue they would always rack our players, they stopped ounce we started doin back though lol.

hahahaha
i was not aware of the nut shots
yeah, kennedale wildcats green, black, and white
a lot of our offensive blocking technique dealt with cutting out the defense's legs and setting up barely legal cheapshots that left huge gaping holes

not like we got a choice, though, we're tiny

haha, i honestly cant claim any of that
i played it clean...maybe too clean
im honestly glad to be done with it though
gives me more time to screw my computer up
fix it 'til it breaks and then fix it again

lol, well i just reember one of our trombone players coming off the field saying "man i got racked liek 2 times!" and then he didnt want to march during half time lol. i only played football in 7th grade so we didnt play kennedale luckily lol. BTw thats me on my computer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom