7600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayniac

Daemon Poster
I heard, not sure though, that the new 7600GT is going to be around $200 or so? Is this true? Also, will the 7600GT run better than the 6800GT? If it does, why would they go better for cheaper?

I heard it at a Best Buy store down state. Maybe the guy said around $250, but I know he said it is in the $200s.

Are you serious..??.. Do u have a timeline for this??.. Not gonna waste my time with a 6600 GT if the 7600 GT is gonna debut around $300 -320 canadian.. :-\

hmm... if that happens, then the 6600GT's and the 6800's will drop under 150... they'll be like the 9600's right now..

best buy people = morons......they are the last people I would trust for hardware information dude

I know it isn't a BIG COMPUTER site or anything, but in the first unitaclicized paragraph it says that 7600GT that is coming out will cost around $250.

http://lists.duskglow.com/open-graphics/2004-December/000794.html

Wouldn't it really be something if it DID only cost $250? That means the 6800GT would drop in price and I might even pick up a second one and have dual video cards... why not, if I already have one and a second one will cost under $250?

*sigh*.. What to do. I can't quite hold off on buying a vid card till next year tho.. But this sucks.. :(.. Now I can't tell myself that the other cards will be more expensive even next year.. .:( Assuming this is correct.

While I wouldn't trust these guys to talk about "h/w", I would presume that they know pricing information... At least..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom