Incredimal/Hotmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Arbib

In Runtime
Seemingly MSN have changed Hotmail probably because of a security problem. I use Incredimail because Outlook Express has a nasty habit of disconnecting broadband.

I have a problem with Incredimail in that by not allowing the use of http://oe.msn.msnmail.hotmail.com/cgi-bin/hmdata which is not it's default server detail it may result in the problems I have had with Hotmail. which are:
1. Frequently get either "service unavailable" or "an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification (Delay)" which tell me I do not need to resend my message, yet it never arrives.

2. I cannot get cc. mail to work at all, although it appears to send alright it never arrives.

Has anyone had similar problems and had a solution. Incredimail and MSN are in continuous e-mai conversation with me but no solution has been found yet.

msn stopped their pop3 services. if you had for years and continously sign in it at msn, they let you keep it

try signing in to my msn. it might be too late for you

After a lengthy e-mail correspondence with MSN where they, at first, accused me of having a faulty set up, finally admitted that they had a major disturbance (quote!) to one of ther routers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom