cpu usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

crayon

Baseband Member
ok . . my comp is all good . i got like all these virus spyware and adware blockers and even 2 registry mechanics. ok wtf .. i run the computer fine ,everything is smooth. . untill i open ne type of game . ne type . . even somthing as simple as pac man . . it goes no!!! 100% cpu usage . . then get s all slow and i have to reboot. . i did that msconfig thing so its not that . . im pretty well stumped . if ne1 knows wuts goin on plz hlp me . . o im using windows xp sevice pack2 ~incase that makes a difference~

Are you running a 1mhz PC?

I think a format might be good, as in your other post, there is a error in DOS, and it is probally a dodgy instalation/virus eating up resources/files.

as to trifid once again total noob . . how do i check if im runnin 1mhz pc or not . . .

ok i was scannin the web 4 stuff like sig software and other stuff and so far got no recovery of ne virus and or spywareblocker . . so if u could send a link or tell me how to get these that would b greatly appreciated. ty 4 tyrin ta hlp o and if u have aim contact me under BOWtoTHEspam

Signature = sig itÂ’s at the bottom of all posts

Go to run and type “dxdiag” to view your processor speed

And for godÂ’s sake I donÂ’t mean to be harsh but no slang it gives me a headache

ok sorry . . it says its running at 3.00ghz im running a pentium 4 . . its not great but i was on a budget . . so wut exactly is going on here ?!?!? . .

lol i got avg, spyware doctor, ad-aware, registry mechanic , pc onpoint,hijackthis. . ect stuff like that . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom