Ms-dos

Status
Not open for further replies.

crayon

Baseband Member
wut the hell is this . . i get this messege when i go to open MS-DOS ~windows xpsp2~

C:\WINDOWS\system32\command.com
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. THe system file is not suitible for running MS-DOS and microsoft applications. Choose "close" to terminate application.

idk wut that means . . if ne 1 can hlp me fix this problem plz do so . . im really stuck . .its not like i screwd with ne thing to have givin me this application problem . so im stuck . .

plz hlp me,
§påmχÿ_€ä¦âmî‡ý [aka] crayon

I suppose you mean the command prompt not many still use MS-DOS especially browsing forums with it, it would help to know your OS. From what you said it looks as windows is corrupted run system repair.

I should be more clear put in your XP CD and boot the CD from start and then go to repair and select something along the lines of restore XP files. This will replace only Windows XP configuration files with the original files if they are missing or corrupt.

So I was right on the market. All you need to do it run the restore XP files from your CD.

lol haha nice . .ty 4 the help im in dos now so tyvm not like i needed dos but it was concerning me because i was trying to change my start buttons text with reshacker and i wanted to make a backup file of explorer in case i f somthin up so . tyvm 4 all the hlp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom