Members Picture Thread! *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Please don't kill the rooster. I'm sure he's as adorable as can be. You see, at my mother's house, I have a goose. She's like a daughter to me. She goes on the attack to protect me when I'm there. Her name is Goosy, and she has a mallard duck friend named Okie. Okie's husband duck Dokie was killed by some dogs, so she's a widow duck. Anyway, Okie and Goosy go around the yard together. They're best friends. Isn't that cute? So your lil rooster loves you and looks up to you for his din din. He feels he's doing his duties by waking you in the mronings. :D

I lvoe animales as well. I had a cat :)() He was my favorite, had that cat since I was like 2 and we discovered he had cancer during a routine vet visit. Half of his palette (the roof of his mouth) had been eaten away and he was fully loaded with it. Unfortunetely, we had to put him down. He was 16 or so, Imiss him so much. Pokey was his name. When we first got him, we had another cat named Gumby. Gumby didnt like anyone, and we kept Pokey. Twas the greatest cat ever. So chill and relaxed, didnt care about anything, loved that cat. Makes me sad. :(

Seems us computer people are quite partial to cats. Almost everyone at XS has their cat as their avatar.

Wow.. None of you guys are what I pictured. lol..Well at least the ones I remembered from the forums..

i dont liek cats lol and the rooster is my neighbors. GRRRRR that damn thing!! i got home from work jat 5 in the morning and the thing woke me up at 7 cause its SOOO loud! thats why i wanna shoot it. but i wont cause thats cruel and i like animals anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom