To all you DFI fanboys (a rant) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, I see. I had the same job, except it was at Staples, when i was his age.

I hated it, I was so miserable there. Sorry BeeDub, dont mean to be knockin your job.

he has a life you know, unlike you guys sittin here 24/7.
Aint that the pot calling the kettle black......you're on as well as beedub is on here just as much as anyone else.......it's the same posters every single day

Nubius said:
Aint that the pot calling the kettle black......

What a cliche. Nice one. ;)

nobody on this forum can make fun of anybody for being here too much. As far as alot of people are concerned, being here at all is too much. Someone here making fun of someone else being here too much is the utmost of hypocracy. It's like George Bush calling someone else dumb.

BEEDUB!!! Hurry up and close this before someone turns it into a political pissing contest!

There is a mod on, as my post count has just dropped one, and it was in the overclocking forum (both the mods there are mods for this forum.)

Has anyone reported this?

There is not anything to really report on. noone in this thread is doing anything against the rules, we just want it closed because we are rather annoyed by the thread and what it is starting to (and inevitably will) become.

And the last page was dedicated to peoiple wanting the closing of this thread. CLOSE IT ALREAD!

Abit went down with the AMD 64's (my attempt at getting back on topic breifly.)

Why don't we just leave this thread alone? Than it won't need to be locked, but anyway, I will report it.

dang, it's almost 100 posts on this thingy... riduculous how ppl post defending their MOBO "favorites"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom