Just ordered: New Mouse & Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darn, and I thought my Ratzpad was all-that...

ratpadz.jpg

OK. I got the mouse and mouse pad today. Installed the razer drivers and played a few games. What an amazing difference from what I had.

The mouse is extremely responsive and the razer application has several adjustments. Love this mouse.

The mouse pad is really sweet. The surface is killer and it comes with an aluminum billet base with non-slip pads. Rock solid design and has virtually zero resistance. This combo is fantastic.

Both were way too expensive! But, if I can frag a few more people an hour then i guess it's all worth it.

Oh, I also fired up Photoshop, did a couple of quick tests. Perfect for graphic designers.

ALSO:
This is the first time i've ordered from www.xoxide.com. I'm impressed with the fact that they got my order to me in less then 24 hours. I only paid for standard shipping - $5.00

wow dude, you paid $48 for a freiking pierce of fabric.. you don't even need one if you are using an optical mouse... dang

003 said:
I immagine that thing would make your hand sweat...

Supposabadly it absorbs the sweat and lets you hand breathe, unlike a peice of plastic

And pc_boy, it's more than a peice of cloth, for the hardcore gamer, good mice and micepads are essential

Some of us even tape our hands up to reduce friction (guilty)

pc_boy said:
wow dude, you paid $48 for a freiking pierce of fabric.. you don't even need one if you are using an optical mouse... dang
Common misconception.

Optical mice can work on a surface without a mouse, but to truly achieve the full control and accuracy of the mouse, you need a surface that is designed to provide the best results. Thus the high-performance mouse pad.

And if you've never used one, really used one, you don't know what you're talking about. It's night and day.

Yeah, it is like day and night. I just finished playing some HL2 and I had to turn the (In game mouse sensitivity way down from what I had it on with my old mouse.) I was all over the place - lol... But, now i've got both (game & razer) settings perfect.

I can really get used to this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom