END NOW Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumdum8684

In Runtime
Ok quick question...hopefully,

The End Now message that i think anyone with Windows has seen is causing me problems. I was wondering if there was some way to stop it from poping up. I am not looking to fix a current piece of software but to prevent any future also. I'm looking for hopefully a registry setting that will hide or disable it.

There are two time when it pops up and hopefully I can handle both. The first is if a program becomes unresponsive and you try to close it. The second is when you are shuting down windows and a program is doing something else.

Thanks for your help.

-Aaron

Uh...There's no way to stop those, dude. They're telling you that the application/service has become unstable or unresponsive, and are trying to give you the option to kill it or wait it out.

Since this is usually associated with a problem, maybe you should fix the problem. Then those option screens won't be "causing me problems".

Usually disabling it msconfig will stop it if it is a startp items. Also, there is a tweak that you can use to end nonresponsive programs now....

and that would be...?

PS Warez...have you come up with anyother idea for my other post on the C Runtime Library Error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom