Keyboard stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
This might be the wrong section for this question, but I've got a laptop where the keyboard's lettering has received enough wear that they've rubbed off in some places. Can anybody post me a link to where I can buy some stickers to place on the keys so that I can see what the letters are?

jorsoft03 said:
This might be the wrong section for this question, but I've got a laptop where the keyboard's lettering has received enough wear that they've rubbed off in some places. Can anybody post me a link to where I can buy some stickers to place on the keys so that I can see what the letters are?
I got the same problem too.

Go down ot your office supply shop and pick up some peel and stick stickers with letters on them

Otherwise, do what I do and rememorise where your keys are. :p

well from whit the laptops they issue us at school they just replace the keys on the keyboard. So check with your manufacturer for replacement keys.Don't know if that will help.

The problem with using sticker's is after a while they are going to come off,If i were you i would look at some kind of marker to write the letter's on,If after a while it start's to fade just go over it all again,It will be cheaper than sticker's :confused:

yea.... or u could use a sharpie.... u could write the letters in graffiti font if u do it that way, and itd look cool. lol

Never thought of the marker thing, that would be cool too. But the keyboard is black, do they even make white sharpies?

matt2m said:
well from whit the laptops they issue us at school they just replace the keys on the keyboard. So check with your manufacturer for replacement keys.Don't know if that will help.

Did you miss this post??

Yeah, just buy some new ones. Even if your manufacturer doesn't make them, there are sure to be some generic ones you can get.

Yes that's also a good option, but I don't know where to get these generic ones and I think Dell would charge me a lot for replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom