Drive Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaNox

Baseband Member
Is there a program out there that can show me a list of all of the programs/files on my computer, last I used it, and if it's possible to delete them?

I only have 951MB left on my drive (out of 6G) and I have deleted many programs, and my space keeps going down! I don't think that's even right!

Any help would be very much appreciated.

go to control panel, and to add/remove programs. it shows all progarams installed on your computer and gives you the ability to delete them

Yes, I know that much. But what I was looking for was a program that showed every file/program on my disk, and also the last time I accessed that program/file.

it says that this just cleans up the temp internet files and recycle bin. i can do that on my own! haha.

Try Add/Remove Plus 2003. It gets rid of programs out of da PC, and tells you when you last used it, change sys icon, etc. I'll upload to this thread if Im allowed to on Moday (dont have it with me) Try to www.pcworld.com and look in utilities and it might be there.

ok... am I just stupid? I couldn't find where to find the program at pcworld.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom