RAM with TCCD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
BH-5's suck for AMD;
No they don't......theres plenty of people at XS (who coincidentally, XS is primarily AMD users) who have high ass clocks with BH-5s with really tight timings......basically these are all on the DFI boards so they can give em plenty of juice, but the BH-5s do just as well.......it is known that TCCD's tend to do better, but the fact is BH-5s dont 'suck for an AMD'

theres really no immediate shortage......they'd move to new chips simply because like girls, they want the BBD (bigger better deal :p)

yes I know it says this:

Following the lack of availability of TCCD chips
but what I'm saying is the companies have a lot of binned TCCD's and RAM modules still in supply although that samsung itself may have actually stopped producing the TCCD chips.

Like I said, multiple companies were contacted about this and they said there was no sign of them running out any time soon, the main thing is though people were all frantic like "OMG WE GOTTA BUY EM SOON THEY'LL BE GONE!!!" which really isnt/wasnt the case.

But meh, when it boils down to it, it's all gravy because if there's no actual difference and you still get large OC's then it's basically TCCD incognito with a new name :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom