R520 Problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope ATI wins out.. Don't wanna Nvidia monopoly :mad:..

And we have too many Nvidia fans boys here.. 'bout time we get a few more ATI fanboys.. ;)

I've always been a fan of ATI, but not a 'fanboy' as you guys say, but that all changed when they released the crummy series, i hope they turn it around before i buy a nvidia with my new pc

I think "Fanboyism" is pretty lame.

ATI vs. nVIDIA
AMD vs. INTEL

Who cares? As long as you get what you want out of what you have, does anything else really matter? There is always someone that has something better then you. Enjoy what you have and just be grateful you have it. There are thousands of people in this world that can't afford a floppy disk or better yet a sandwich.

The "Mine's better then yours" stuff is for 5 year olds. Are you 5?

I'm not a fanboy of anything...I just suggest what's better. I made the mistake of buying the X800 Pro in those early days when people thought it would rape the 6800 GT. Early benchmarks showed the X800 Pro pwning the 6800 Ultra. Thats all changed and now the X800 Pro is barely faster than the 6600 GT. Plus, it lacks SM3.0, which makes it all around a bad card. I'm not favoring anybody, and I will be sure to wait until benchies come out to make my decision. And ATI desperately needs to win this series. They can't afford to have 2 miserable failures in a row.

Despite the current ATI series being considered a "failure" on this forum, they are not considered that among other people. ATI still had nearly half the video card market with this line of cards and actually lost less market share than nvidia I think. Oh well, like I say AMD = Intel and NVIDIA = ATI. None of the companies are truly better than the other which is good because if one of either was to drop out we would be in a monopoly situation which would not be good. I hope the battles just get more intense and these companies continue to churn out great products like they have been doing. Some may say ATI sucks, but I still think they are amazing cards. Like havoc said be thankful for what you have, and not always worrying about having 5 fps less than the guy next door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom