Overclocked Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but yeah. Well, it all depends on how you look at it. You could look at it as you paid someone else to overclock your video card for you, and you are guaranteed that that overclock will work and not harm your equipment. Somethign like that is all in the eye of the beholder. Is all depends on how pessimistic you are.

I think it is a pretty cheap marketing ploy... like I said, it is nothing more than a service charge.

On a side note, @Nubius: i just got my eVGA 6600GT, though I havent set it up yet. I will when I hok up my water cooling system. You think I should replace the stock cooler with a better one? I do intend on OCing it, so is the answer pretty much self explanatory?
if you're going to put it on water cooling soon it'd be a waste of money to buy an after market cooler for it....

564/1109 was the highest I got on the stock cooler from 500/900 that's not to shabby really but the stock cooler does suck on that card.

Asked this in another thread but got no respones; Are there any pipes I can unlock on that card (eVGA 6600GT)?

BAH! Looks like I'm left to the volt mods... Maybe I could get really smart and add a few pipes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom