R520 Problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats true, the G7*** could just be a two minute card, wheras the R520...

Alright, this is starting to become a little bit disgusting. :p

Well it's too bad for ATI

I want ATI to do better, because their a very local company, and if the r520 rapes / owns / pwns / gangbang / has a bigger penis

We will be feeling it up here :)

beedubaya said:
All these problems going on with the R520 are pushing me in the way of the 7800GT....plus all the ATI driver problems! This is going to be a hard decision.

i would agree... i guess we'll just have to wait for benchmarks

I want ATI to do better, because their a very local company, and if the r520 rapes / owns / pwns / gangbang / has a bigger penis
ROFLMAO!!!!:D :D :p :p Now i guess we started something huh? this thread should be put in history lol for being so funny hahaha.
i would agree... i guess we'll just have to wait for benchmarks
exactly what i said:confused:

Not particularily a problem, ATI will must likely release the x900 Pro first and wait a while before shipping out the XT versions with the fully unlocked pipelines. This has always been the strategy ATI has devised and I doubt they'll change it now.

Yea thats how they trick ppl cause they get it and expect a good card only to find out they got screwed. Nvidia dosent do trick tactics like that. One reason why i like Nvidia over ATI, my dad got screwed that same way. :/

Don't see how that's tricking people into anything as isn't very hard to catch on if it's marked as a Pro or XT they are obviously different...

as far as "ATI WILL RAPE THE 7xxx series"

Well from the current RUMORED <--- keyword there, specs then yeah it'd seem like it......but personally I'm going to wait to see some benches and actual performance.....pretty sure everyone thought the X800pro was gonna RAPE the 6800GTs and look what happened there.

I find it hard to believe nvidia would sit back and put out a card barely above a 6800U and have that compare to the supposed ATI specs....that'd be marketing suicide.......if ATI comes out on top I'll have no problem recognizing that, but for now it's all rumors and speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom