Heated soundcard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's the soundcard. I'm sure. My headphones are Sennheiser PC-150. I didn't have any problems with my old Soundblaster.
thats what i was talking about, your sound card and your onboard could be bad. it could happen to cause thats the same problem w/ my dad righ tnow. BTW im thinking about getting a SB LIVE! 24bit, would one of those be any good cause im on a budget.

Thats the one I have, Sound Blaster Live! Audigy LS 24 Bit. nice little card, can get some pretty slammin sound out of it. They are really cheap now, I would say $50 or less.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16829102177

God, they dont even carry mine! That shit is old son! This is one is the closest I can find to mine, mine still has a gameport on it and it is only 5.1 channels. I think it is time to upgrade...

that card is the exact card i am talking about. If its good in the 5.1 version (ol` skool) then i guess it would be alot better in 7.1 than my Live! 5.1 Platinum. i saw it for 35$ at frys but ill deal w/ the extra five bucks. the only thing im sad about is i cant use my Live! drive bay :( all well i was afraid of that anyways.

The Major is just having crosstalk and power issues and crap

I saw an article a few years ago about it...

P.P. Mguire said:
that card is the exact card i am talking about. If its good in the 5.1 version (ol` skool) then i guess it would be alot better in 7.1 than my Live! 5.1 Platinum. i saw it for 35$ at frys but ill deal w/ the extra five bucks. the only thing im sad about is i cant use my Live! drive bay :( all well i was afraid of that anyways.

why no live drive usage? Mine has a row of pins for a live drive. The new cards come with live drives, why wouldnt you be able to use yours? Can I have it? :D

look at the pic of the card you sent to me. it dosent have the pins i need to use my Live! drive. so ill use in my project im working on now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom