To all you DFI fanboys (a rant) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nubius, now you got me all paranoid of testing my board. For one reaons or another it never even crossed my mind that I could fry my board with a multimeter. Hmmm.....

Are you looking for a flame? Seriously Dale, you go into threads and say the most instigative things and get really uptight when people start in on you. I figured you left, and had matured and then came back. I think I was wrong...

He started it by calling me a moron. I think it was uncalled for so I called him out on it. I was hardly instigating anything. My maturity level might be low but it has been improving and probably will continue to.

uhh dale, being mature isnt acting like an elementary student saying he started it. dude grow up a little and stop trying to defend yourself every five seconds. if you wouldnt come out and bash ppl for everything little thing then you wouldnt have a reason to say "he/she started it". You dont hear those kinda things in high school thank god. Maybe its cause our n*ts dropped and we know how to act pre-adult and know what comon respect is..........well some of us..........:confused:

At least he knows it is getting better. Your maturity level shouldnt PROBABLY get better, it SHOULD get better. It's not an if/than statement dude. If he started it, you should be the bigger man and not keep it going.

In Dale's defense, you shouldnt have called him a moron. He has a very bad rep around here, with just cause, but some people simply arent giving him the chance to show that he grew up. Cut him some slack, dont give him so much crap.

I defended you Dale, but if you call someone a moron and they recant on you, it is completely justified. Therefore, noone would be on your side. Chill out, BeeDub was insinuating that with one more screw up you will get banned. There is that person that people dont like, authorative people and not, and it seems like you are this person. Try a little bit, it is not too difficult to no longer be this person.

"but some people simply arent giving him the chance to show that he grew up. Cut him some slack, dont give him so much crap. " he doesnt give himself a chance, when somebody goes insulting hes right behind them doing it back making an A$$ out of himself. We've given him the benefit of the doubt by thinking that he has come back more mature but only to find out he is the same guy as before. so i think one more screw up and banned is a good thing. maybe w/ something like that on his back he will think twice before starting/continuing a flame fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom