Hack can upgrade XP Home to XP Pro Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWEET!!! This just save me a lot of time and hassle on some one's computer.

Will this allow me to connect up to Server 2003 domains? A few months ago, I had some some purchase a Compaq Persaro notebook computer from some where. He calls me into to get it to connect up to his work's SBS Server 2003.
He was not impress when I told him that he would have to fork out more money for a Windows XP Pro.

Harper i see this as a business opportunity... In better words, say you have just found a neat program. Cough up 30 extra $$ and you'll be glad to let him use it to allow his computer to do this. :)
-blitze

Blitze105 said:
Harper i see this as a business opportunity... In better words, say you have just found a neat program. Cough up 30 extra $$ and you'll be glad to let him use it to allow his computer to do this. :)
-blitze
the guy at the pay for an whole new win xp pro license in my case. Like if it was not a recovery cd, I would of gladly swapted it for him.

desiboi said:
So if I break the CD, I break MS products, that belongs to Bill GAtes and he can call the cops on me?
I would not be doing this in any commercial enviroment. It's not MS that I am worried about. It more like people like theBSAA doing spot check on businesses.

I've lost count the number of times that I have seen them bust people for have Accademic Versions in Non Accademic Environments. And these guys are to the letter when it comes down to EULAs.

Isn't this violating the no warez rules and pirated software. It's very boarderline. Why don't you people just get Pro it's not that expensive.

Tyler1989 said:
Isn't this violating the no warez rules and pirated software. It's very boarderline. Why don't you people just get Pro it's not that expensive.
Don't blame me, it was the mods that re-opened this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom