The "Jesus Christ" Computer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding... you should be respectful and going about saying that people have no idea what they're talking about is wrong. I have read the Bible, and yes I do know what I'm talking about... how did we get here anyway?

"Creact..."

No kidding... you should be respectful and going about saying that people have no idea what they're talking about is wrong. I have read the Bible, and yes I do know what I'm talking about... how did we get here anyway?

... THIS IS A HARDWARE THREAD! I was angry because most of the replies i'm getting aren't about hardware! :mad:Like i said before, you people are saying the exact opposite of what's teached in the ACTUAL HEBREW Bible. Whether you were offended by what i said or not, Gods word isn't a matter of opinion. I realy don't care enough to continue to talk about this unless you actually know something about Hardware!

If you're not a Jesus fan, or Unless you actually read the Bible for yourself, don't pretend that you know God better than i do, unless you're one of those Jahova's whitnesses. Then i would understand where you're coming from.

I just asked you on the previous page what you wanted, an AMD64 system or an Intel system or what.
Oh yeah. AMD. I don't even wan't to think about Intel after what Apple did. I'm realy dissapointed in them :( What about VIA Tech mobos? I heard alot of bad things about them, but i have one now and it's pretty good. :confused: :cool:

You gonna overclock or no?

MSI is an overall good quality board with not so many confusing option in the BIOS...enough to OC if you really wanted to.

DFI are basically the current top best OC'ers you can get on the market as far as boards go, but even without OC'ing they are great boards....they have TONS of options in the BIOS though, but you really shouldn't need to go into the BIOS anyway honestly....even their non-SLI boards have two PCI-E slots though.

ABit is good, but recently they started to try and make their boards overclocking "user friendly" which user friendly and overclocking don't go together, either way though it's also a decent motherboard.

If you're OC'ing definitely DFI, if not I'd probably say MSI, then ABit.......other boards somewhat worth mentioning would probably be a Gigabyte board......personally I think ASUS is crap and you'd have a helluva time even trying to get tech support should you ever need it.

This is all socket 939 motherboards by the way, you definitely don't want to go with Socket 754 at this point.

"Dimadude..."

OKing in the BIOS? That's something i'll have to get used to. I Guess i'll go with DFI. and socket 754 was out of the question. :p :cool:

You've never overclocked in the BIOS? Do you use some program through Windows then, or do you just not overclock?

My motherboard works great for overclocking... I'd recommend it. Might want to go with the DFI lanparty though. I know I would if I could do it all over again (even though my board is pretty good).

OKing in the BIOS?
? OK'ing?

If you meant OC'ing, going through the BIOS is the only way to do it, Windows based OC'ing isn't as safe, plus it's better to simply get used to the layout of your BIOS and go that route anyway, but yeah, for OC'ing you can't get better than DFI.......make sure you get good OC'ing RAM....that board can supply up to 4v Dimm voltage, some RAM can really utilize that for high overclocks and nice tight timings.....other sticks of RAM only need a maximum of 3v to reach even higher overclocks but generally with looser timings.

DJ-CHRIS said:
While this thread is going crazy

Their is no such thing as god...

So, you know how exactly? can you prove it for me? thanks.

Religion is a matter of beliefe, and of that only, those who believe have something to look forward to for. those who do not have nothing to look foward to. i'd rather believe and have something to look foward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom