The "Jesus Christ" Computer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thuggs n' cripps..."

Also there's no such thing as "God's timing". at least not the way you see it. God is simply reluctant to help anyone because they are too busy being a bunch of whimps instead of using the magical abilitys he gave them.

Anyway, what's a good mobo to get? ;) :cool:

"Cungvoodoo..."

Nubius said:
You don't even know me, so don't even begin to think that you do.

Anywho, I know it was meant to be taken more as a joke, but it's a poor joke and will cause nothing but arguements in here is my guess.
Geez. I didn't think you'd get soo emotional about it. I don't know where you're getting this: I don't know you Crap. I was just trying to get the record straight. :angry:

uh... I just want to say that Jesus didn't have a "power"... he worked through God and was God. We humans do not have a "power"... nor did the disciples. They work through God to help perform acts (turning the staff into a snake, etc.). We didn't gain powers through everything that happened...
Everything you're saying is wrong. I don't mean to offend anyone, but unless you've ACTUALLY Read The Whole bible before, don't pretend you know everything about Christ. :cool:

Geez. I didn't think you'd get soo emotional about it. I don't know where you're getting this: I don't know you Crap. I was just trying to get the record straight
It's text dude if I wanted to show emphasize I woulda been more like JEEZ FOOL! YOU DON"T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME!! see the difference?

The point being you said "you as well as others" blah blah blah, indicating you know something about me which I simply corrected.

But yeah.......you should have simply asked about computers if you needed help on deciding what parts to choose, all religion does is get everyone all up in arms and crap like that.

Mobo for socket A, mobo for AMD64, mobo for Intel, mobo for mac.....you said you wanted a macintosh although I don't think anyone besides a few people can help there

I'm not sure why this thread isnt locked :confused:

I think that ATIRAGEPRO should just start a new thread without religion involved, and just ask, straight up for recommendations on parts.

I also think that no one else should post again in this thread, because that one post is gonna cause two more posts, that will potentially offend someone more.

So, hopefully my post doesnt turn into two more, and that this thread becomes inactive without a mod actually having to lock it.

"Motherboarddss..."

Can i please have a mobo suggestion? I don't want to go through the trouble of making an entireley different thread because some of you couldn't keep your mouthes shut. :rolleyes: It's not like i said anything offensive about God or Jesus. I just simply mentioned why i was getting these parts.

IS ASUS GOOD? :confused: :cool:

how did this turn into a "you don't know about religeon" thread
personally I don't believe in a religeon, but I don't go around saying "you're all wrong fools"
just be respectful of people's opinions

now, back to ATIRAGEPRO getting a new computer:
how much do you have to spend?
what you have to spend greatly affects your buying

"Coolnes..."

1000$. As of tomorrow. As of roght now, i have zero! :D

I need a mobo that works best with ATi Cards. ;) :cool:

I just asked you on the previous page what you wanted, an AMD64 system or an Intel system or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom