Hack can upgrade XP Home to XP Pro Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to answer all your questions as to why I think Dale was an idiot for posting what he did:

Warez posted this as mere information, an article he read. Dale came along and said "Hey you're right, it did work! Now I am running on a hacked version of Windows!" I dont know about any of you, but that is the most idiotic thing to say. He basically put up a flag that says "Hey Mr. Gates! I, Dale5605, am running on an illegal version of your product."

Now do you see my justification in said accusation?

Thanks Beedub....

Sure dont. Lets just keep this thread going. Microsoft must not be to worried about it if theregister posted it. All Microsoft is going to do is fix it so you cant upgrade it, untill then, its ours for the taking. It's still the same OS that you bought, we all tweak portitions of XP, whats different with this tweak?

Him said:
Well, to answer all your questions as to why I think Dale was an idiot for posting what he did:

Warez posted this as mere information, an article he read. Dale came along and said "Hey you're right, it did work! Now I am running on a hacked version of Windows!" I dont know about any of you, but that is the most idiotic thing to say. He basically put up a flag that says "Hey Mr. Gates! I, Dale5605, am running on an illegal version of your product."

Now do you see my justification in said accusation?

he paid for it. he can do whatever he wants with it. it's his copy

i believe that is not quite true, in the EULA if i remember correctly it states that you do not own the software, MS does, you bought/own the license to borrow the CD and use the software, he bought the license, not the software.

delldude4100 said:
i believe that is not quite true, in the EULA if i remember correctly it states that you do not own the software, MS does, you bought/own the license to borrow the CD and use the software, he bought the license, not the software.

So are you saying we are no longer aloud to edit our registry?

So if I break the CD, I break MS products, that belongs to Bill GAtes and he can call the cops on me?

Fvck an EULA. if you paid for a product and the eula said you had to eat doo doo if you agree, would you do it?

they are try to fix that problem now (the unregulation of EULA's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom