Whats The Best.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, do you know what it is? It is the ability to run two video cards in one system for (theoretically) twice the power. IMO it is not worth the money, and most people will tell you that, but there are the same amount of people that will tell you not to get it at the same time. It's really up to you. The only way to take advantage of it would be to get two identical cards that support SLI.

for cooling i was thinking about 3-4 artic colling fans and a fan controller so i can make it super quite oh blue led's on the fans

That MoBo has built in USB 2.0 and Firewire, as well as a decent on board sound. The thing is, that boards goes to PCI Express so you wont be able to use any of your current PCI cards in it.

the thing is i have a ton of periphials...i have a ipod...psp....im going to get a wireless keyboard & mouse....printer....the list gos on i need more then two i just bought a 5 port usb 2.0 for my current piece of shit compaq

I'm fairly certain that there are at least 4 usb 2.0 ports on that thing. Not to mention the two in the front of your case (assuming they are there)

USB is not somethign you need to worry about. That 5 port, is it a PCI card or is it a USB hub that takes one port and turns it into 5?

That sucks, Just get an external hub, they are like 20 bucks. Something as benign as that, you shouldnt really make that the deciding factor for your mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom