asus star ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy has it and he said it was one of the greatest HSF's he has ever used. Apparently it cools like nobodies buisness.

Him said:
Dont gotta be a jerk about it. Just tell me I was wrong, and try not to be such an asshole.

If he showed you it on the SAME stuff that you got, than it will prolly work.

Sorry... i did not mean to offend anyone, i just didn't want the guy to blow some cash on parts that would not work.

beautiphil - good luck with the build. :)

hercules_upw said:
Sorry... i did not mean to offend anyone, i just didn't want the guy to blow some cash on parts that would not work.

beautiphil - good luck with the build. :)

Good man, I wish most people could be as mature as that. Apology accepted, and I appologize myself for lashing out at you. I dig that you were just trying to help, and I was as well.

Yes Beautiphil, best of luck wiht you build!

Him said:
My buddy has it and he said it was one of the greatest HSF's he has ever used. Apparently it cools like nobodies buisness.

Perhaps he think that it cools like nobodies business because he's never compared it to some of the other "heavyweight" HSFs? Tom's is pretty reputable and the StarIce tied for last out of ten tested HSFs. It could still be a good cooler compared to stock, but I doubt it's nearly as good as similarly priced HSFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom