**check This Out People!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the NSW idea....
Shud also have NSP for parents too...

anyway the rules aree common sense. I agree with jaksback they need to be enforced a little more strongly. Reading the rules should be Compulsory with a capital Z.

Sadly we do get the wrong kind of people here... oh well.

Agreed... rules that aren't enforced are useless. I agree in giving some nubies a warning here and there, if they really want to be a part of the community here, they'll listen.
But I was on another forum that had something displayed at the top of the forums against spammers. Basically, it says if you spam or try to sell something your post is deleted immediately and you are ip banned and your ip is recorded. Now that, I like.

I agree completely with the idea that people should have to read the rules before they can become a member... this is probably the most insightful thread I have read since I began using these forums.

Technically there is no way to make people read the rules, but the timer idea was a good one...

It is sad that it even had to come to this discussion but the reason is easy. People are not perfect, and many of them are quite immature and part of that may be because they are like 13 or so. Those who talk about pirating and give away passwords should be banned. I don't even know why that topic is being discussed. I would expect to get in some serious trouble if I posted something like that and so should everyone else?

Anyways, the test idea is lame, many of us operate on this website just fine the way things are and I don't think punishing everyone for a few immature, and maybe stupid, people is right. There is my 3.5 cents.

Him said:
Yeah, what do you think this is, Cuba?

Cuba has LOTS of rules

If you want to argue over cuba, PM me or hit me up on MSN or AIM.

And yeah, the pirates, have to be gone.

Sure as hell dont want to get in any argument over Cuba!!! That is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom