Computer is overheating....sound problems result

Status
Not open for further replies.

B34ST1Y

In Runtime
Ok...Idk what really happened...but now my computer, when it boots up...IF IT DOES even...EVERY sound that it plays, it plays like 8 times slower than it should...even the windows welcome sound. I'm running XP and, sometimes it wont even boot up at all...i get no monitor signal...the core temp and processor are all checking out fine...but this is MESSING UP MY COMPUTER! its becoming unreliable because this is just another problem that I hope can be fixed! can someone help me ? has nyone even heard of this kind of problem?

I have to put a fan pointed on the heatsink thats built into my mobo so that it'll even run stuff...idk wats goin oN!

ya, what makes you think that it is overheating if the temperatures are all normal? have is the sound integrated? what heatsink are you putting a fan on? the northbridge or cpu? have you tried updating your sound drivers at all? Sounds like either spywere or bad drivers.

sad to say b34stly's computer is now down so i will post for him. He says his nothbridge went up to 130 until he got a fan on it. Its not spyware or virii and the bios have been reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom