damsel in distress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brittany.

First things first i am 19 years of age :D

Secondly, what are you using this machine for? If its for gaming or heavy duty tasks like video editing then its certainly a good machine (there is no doubt this is a powerful PC in my mind), you're gonna be able to play games on that for a while. If however its for just surfing the net, word processing etc its a bit overpowered (you could get a cheaper PC for those tasks thus saving you £££).

It is a good machine though but i'm honestly not sure on the price, having never bought a pre-built PC before i cant comment on the price, it might be a bit over-priced but i'm not sure (MicroBell seems to think so and he seems to be the learned one round here ;) ), having seen the specs it might be OK. Try researching on the internet for prices of similarly spec'd machines to see what you can get for your money elsewhere. I'm tempted to say its an OK deal but i don't have enough experince of pre-built PC's, you could try PM'ing one of the people who replied earlier letting them know you have listed full specs so they might be able to give a better estimate of value for money.

The thing is, everything listed on the PC specs look OK but they might cut corners by for example using generic RAM (not good) and poor design features (you cant see inside the case, it might be very cramped with no air-flow), they might cut corners on heatsinks, cooling etc. It seems all the 5.25" bays are taken up (although they are taken up by some impressive sounding optical drives), the motherboard says "Targa edition" this suggests it might be a cut down and generally poorer version of the motherboard.

Have you tried combing the net for reviews of TARGA PCs? Thats worth doing.

:beard:

:) Karl ;)

:bald:

Knight in shining armor

Thank you for your personal information Ms. Long. Tons and tons of junk mail will now be sent to your home in birmingham, uk. Now that I know who you are and where you live, I will first call your house asking you what your wearing, while looking through the window. I will then proceed to murder you. Enjoy your computer :D

darthparth it is clear that that was a joke, but i think you carried it too far. please keep your jokes within reason.

brittany your computer chosen is very expensive. i agree with most of these guys. unless you can actually afford that i would think about choosing another manufacturer and look at a different website that specializes in computer hardware.

the Targa Visionary PC XP 3000+ doesn't even come with speaker system or a monitor. at that price i would expect it to cook my dinner for me.

darthparth

come down
im really a man
probably twice your size you geek
ill rip off your head and **** down your neck
you squirmy nerd

:D :D

all in good fun of course

ZeekeDaGeek

thank you

any opinions on the computer though?

ekÆsine

thank you for the info
it has got everything else apart from a monitor

dont you think the bits used to make it are woth the price?
*trying to sound clever*

mouse5150

thanks for the info

i told some friends

they say that the motherbooard
shoeld be o.k as it supports good parts anyway

opinion please

your only 19

where did yu learn all this

Learn all what? lol. I'm still quite a n00b when it comes to all this but as you will see under my pic I am a "Learning Techie" which is why i spend many hours a day trawling through posts in here! :p

Not being rude but I think you may be flogging a dead horse with this TARGA PC. It seems the general consensus here is that its overpriced, seriously look in your yellow pages and find a custom PC builder, or on the internet. You will get so much more quality components for your money and good build quality and customer support who actually know what they are talking about! hehe.

As for the joke up there i did't think it were particularly funny but it did remind me of a funny comic which shows what a lot of nerd guy's attitudes towards "Computer Girls" is. It's Here. hehehe, in fact all those comics are funny, look thru em :D

Karl
:beard:

p.s. Sorry for my grammar but i feel like C.R.A.P. i had a big gig last night and possibly THE WORST kebab i have ever tasted. Serves me right for being in Manchester i suppose :mad:

rain rain rain :(

Dear Brittany,
It's sad that you are really a man. I was hoping to make sweet love to your corpse. Since you are twice my size, I would have brought a bucket of fried chicken to your window before I had my way with you. The shitting in my neck still intrigues me.

brittany said:
please
pretty please
with icing on top

Somehow I doubt your masculinity, but I will confirm it later. Original or extra crispy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom