Aol Broadband Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
Today i was going through a HUB Magazine, which was about 3 months old or something, anyways for the people who dont know what HUB was, it was a computer magazine, usually filled with addds.

But! i seen a AOL Broadband add!
it said in canada, i was like wow, im saved, Down with Rogers, America came to the rescue.

SO i call up the tech support and the guy tells me, its average 1.5mbps, so you know, with my past difficulties with rogers, i figure what do i have to lose since rogers has fuxed me over for the last 2 years.

so yea im asking questions, h told me it should be actually faster then 1.5 mbps in ontario so im all happy n stuff, next you know, i ask him, is it availible for my house
boom, no its not.

=(

i got owned

but i see a clearer future for me, God Bless America ;)

Be glad that its not available for your area. I know people who have been using AOL broadband and they say that its even more of a rip-off then AOL Dialup... thats sad. Anything AOL is crap IMHO. Congrats on the clearer future and all. :)

dude, stfu
You said you know people. you hvaent experienced it yourself, so you speak the words of others and not yourself.
They might be use to like T lines or something, so they could compare cable to crap.

personally i like it...never going back to dial-up again ..unless of course i have too of course... and you can even have more than one name on the same account on at the same time reguardless if they are networked or not, and when you have kids thats not a bad thing at all... so now big papa can smack them off line from work.hahaha it's good to be the king

Why stfu, that was pretty rude... AOL is a shitty company.
Dont start a thread if you don't want peoples opinions on it.

I dont like AOL, I dont like the way you download the browser and yu get a handfull of other shit that you dont need with it. I find it to be useless. I'd stick with rogers, or look into another ISP.

i asked about the browser, they said theres no software u need to install.

and aswell, ive tryed looking for another cable company, only other one is Shaw, and its not availible.

other one that i found

I am using shaw right now. It kicks ass! prety fast. never ever down. Good service. the Customer Care / Tech Support aint bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom