Widow pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

candrews

Solid State Member
I have some ? about widow pc laptops.

i want to use it for gaming (i know how most u people here view laptop gaming) and i going to college next year and i going to commute so have a pc right there would be nice.

1) how is easy it buying from them and how good is there customer support

2) How well r they built

3)i'm also stuck on getting either the sting 9096 or the sting 7096 i was wondering if i could get by with the cheaper one or would it be better to go with the 9096

really hoping someone bought from them and even maybe have one of the laptops thanks in advance

please post the threads to the sites; no one has a clue what widow pc's are without googling

widowPC is a small company, so most people (and probably no one here) has bought from them

for #2 refer to #1

#3--- like i said; like please

however, from here, it seems like widow PC is a good and reliable company:

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller8781.html

i don't think you'll have a problem with them

also, the battery life is VERY, VERY short, which is bad for commuting? they are also pretty heavy

any processor you want, 1GB of ram, a nvidia 6800 ultra go, and a wireless G card will be able to max out any game you're gonna play

however, you do realize that on full battery you'll probably get like an hour out of this laptop and probably like half an hour while playing games if you don't have the A/C (power) adapter plugged in

i havent decide yet on if i should invest a laptop that mayb just buy a powerbook and just not worrying about a high end laptop for games and when i get that paid off or paid down and i have a little extra money i could my self a desktop for games

very good idea.

however, i suggest a centrino instead, since powerbooks might not be compatible with everything (apple)

your choice though

i want to use it for college also want to mess around with tiger and mayb later on dual boot linux

i'm kind of wanting a decent computer for the basic and i might even do a little programing

dude go apple. apple rox my sock :p

seriously just get a 15" powerbook or something and save the rest of your money for a gaming desktop. apples are awesome, only reason i didnt get one is because i wanted a desktop to game with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom