*NEWS* nVidia 7800 GTX Spotted!! (G70 Core)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATI can't afford to not have PS 3.0. If ATI wants profits and if they want to stay in the competition for having the better graphics hardware, than they will need PS 3.0, because if the X900 doesn't, than it will mean that ATI can't take the heat anymore. they will pretty much be forfiting everything because when this next generation comes out, a slew of DX 9.0c games with SM 3.0 support are going to be released.

Im going to ATI's office in Canada, and im going to DEMAND that they give me a free X900. I dont care which one it is, but im gonna do it! They owe it to everyone who bought an X800/X850 series card.

There should be a protest! Banners! Riots! People pissed off because they got shanked into buying inferior hardware!!!

Let the revolt begin! Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhw200 said:
Im going to ATI's office in Canada, and im going to DEMAND that they give me a free X900. I dont care which one it is, but im gonna do it! They owe it to everyone who bought an X800/X850 series card.
"Hey ATI I was too stupid to research the card I purchased from you. I did not realize that it did not have certain capabilities that could be utilized by a small percentage of games sometime in the future for a small percentage or performance increase and a small percentage of better quality."-dhw

"Go home kid."-ATI

lawl

dale5605 said:
"Hey ATI I was too stupid to research the card I purchased from you. I did not realize that it did not have certain capabilities that could be utilized by a small percentage of games sometime in the future for a small percentage or performance increase and a small percentage of better quality."-dhw

"Go home kid."-ATI

lawl

That is uncalled for dale....some people like to play more than America's Army...they like to play cutting edge games with all the eye candy enabled. Is it a crime to be upset with a purchase because you paid for the best of the best but got an inferior product?

dale5605 said:

"Go home kid."-ATI

lawl

I agree, that is uncalled for. When a reputable company makes a top of the line product, you expect the best. I find it very misleading what ATi did this generation, and will be very skeptical of them in the future. Everyone who bought an X800 series card has a right to be upset, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom