Nvidia VS ATI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i saw the other posters ATI vs Nvidia thread, and he said nothing about video game performance.. has it occured to you that some people use high-end graphics accelerators for MORE than just video games? Think before you reply.

A mod should really make one of theses threads a sticky.. I see 2 "ATI vs Nvidia" threads just in the top 5 threads... :-\..

Chankama said:
A mod should really make one of theses threads a sticky.. I see 2 "ATI vs Nvidia" threads just in the top 5 threads... :-\..
If they did that it would end up just like the Intel vs AMD thread. 41 pages of nonsense...

dale5605 said:
They are about the same although DVD-R is more likely to be compatible with any given dvd player than DVD+R.

you missed the joke in there. 3-4 years ago this was the biggest argument starter on the net.

+r has faster speeds especially dual layer. it is suprior in packet writing too. (udf 2.00, 2.01)
-r is more compatible with older a$$ hell dvd players. when dvd video (udf 1.50) came out, they made it irrelevant. before that that most universal standard was dvd-rom (udf 1.02)

who care?
they both work

same as ati or nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom