Psu

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, is the PSU you have in your system now Generic? if not what brand?

The one you posted i've never heard of or seen. I Run my computers on Enermax and they work perfectly fine. No problems. Alot of people like to recommend Antec as well.

As for how much Wattage you need, i have a site bookmarked on my other comp that i can post, i'll post it for ya when i get home.

Cheers-

I have seen them before, and it seems like a good PSU for the price (I read a review, they say alot of thought was put into them.) I personaly would get Antec, Thermaltake (I'm looking out for one on ebay :p) OCZ or Enermax.

If you buy that, you will be a bit of a guinepig, trying it out, as I haven't seen anyone on this forum or other forums, where I have asked use them. But on a forum, they ranked that PSU quite highly (I will find it.)

Edit: I found it:http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56231

Ah ok thanks.

Lasrix, yeah the PSU I currently have was one of the the cheapest PSUs I've ever seen. It claims to be 500W, but it's starting to make wierd noises. It is completely unbranded, no name or anything.

I have heard that Tagan are good though.

Only get the following brands:

-Antec
-thermaltake
-OCZ
-Ennermax
-PC Power and Cooling

everything else = crap with fans on it

seasonic, fortron, sparkle, tagan, some superflowers//TTGI, Hiper, akasa, link depot, antec, i-star, zippy, emac, and some other brands also make quality PSU's

anyways, that tagan will be enough to power your system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom