Nvidia VS ATI

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM499

Daemon Poster
I know that its been asked before, and i know its been discussed before... but i fealt like asking you all.. in your opinion.. whats the best bang-for-my-buck so to speak , and is it coming from Nvidia? or ATI?. I recently came across a problem with a 9600 AIW card and asked for help in a different post, you guys were more than willing to help a fellow computer user, so i ask you again for your guidance. Should i dump my extra money into a nice Geforce 6800?.. or should i go for that beautiful specimine they call ATI 850XT platinum?

ati vs nvidia

looking to buy a new video card. 128mb on board 256 IF reasonably priced. also i was wondering a website with great prices on video cards as well. wanted to know whether to go nvidia or ati.

Well in june we are getting new video cards from ATI and Nvidia

Currently even ATI's highest end card does not support all the eye candy. Nvidia is the way to go now.

Best bang for buck will be the nVidia 6600GT, or a higher end card maybe the 6800GT. nVidia are currently ahead of ATI from what I can see.

1.) gonna get locked
2.) you, and 9230982309283 other people who don't know anything about computer hardware think that memory matters; in fact, the memory has almost no effect on your game performance

go with a eVGA 6600GT at least, if you got more money, go for the 6800GT

1.) gonna get locked
2.) you, and 9230982309283 other people who don't know anything about computer hardware think that memory matters; in fact, the memory has almost no effect on your game performance

go with a eVGA 6600GT at least, if you got more money, go for the 6800GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom