::drools::

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend got an authentic samuri sword from winning a fighting tournament. i wonder how much its worth lol

"Grand Massu..."

003 said:
Umm just pick up a 10 gauge double barrel shotgun...
Are you kidding me? Guns are for women and chilrdren! any qw** can fire a gun across a room! :p :cool:

screw peace. btw im a kung-fu black belt, took like 6 years of it when i was a kid, still own a pair of nunchuka from them.
I learn Snake and crane Cung- Fu from a guy named Sanji HONG. He was the gratest crane Cung Fu master back in the day.
practiced with dull katanas and if yours is dented a cold steel katana will probably break it within a few strikes, those things are the best blades this side of the ocean.
You don't even hnow what a Bushido is, do you? It's a samurai sword with 15 layers of steel!! a Katana is a thin ninja sord! it could never break something like what i have. :snob: :umm: :cool:

aaaaaaaaand what the hell does this have to do with computer hardware? FFS put crap like this in the off topic genius

Yeah I like the katanas and swords to, but it's freakin stupid to put ::DROOLS:: in a fuggin hardware forum

Are you kidding me? Guns are for women and chilrdren! any qw** can fire a gun across a room!
You've obviously never read "The art of war" very popular and old book......it specifically says "burn, shoot, insult, spit...do what you have to to win" :p

wtf does this have to do with hardware :confused:

yeah a ninja trained me in the art of ninjitsu in fujirani mountain, i can cut trough 10 people in 1 sec and have no honor :rolleyes: >_>'

::shrug:: actually i didn't know that. but more layers doesn't really mean it's better, would just protect the blade from snapping better. anyways you heard nubius, burn, spit, shoot, why must we fight? let's just get Nubius and take over TF :p

Nubius said:
aaaaaaaaand what the hell does this have to do with computer hardware?
That is my thoughts too.

But on the bright side, I now have another book mark for Medieval Dungeons Assessories. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom