How does this look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frig

Beta member
I've been messing around with parts for the PC that I'll be building, and this is what I've come up with.

http://secure.newegg.com/app/WishList.asp?position=current&submit=add&item=13-127-158

I know it's pricey, but it's christmas season, and that means I can ask my relatives for parts, which will save me $700-$800.

I'm not entirely sure about the motherboard. I was looking at the ABIT IC7-Max3, the one on my wishlist, or the Intel D875PBZ. Your oppinions on that would be helpful.

For my case I'm probably going to get the Lian Li PC-65B, and buy a nice PSU from my brother for cheap.

I'm just wondering what you guys think about this, and if you have any comments/suggestions. Thanks in advace for any replies!

Almost forgot... do you think it'd be worth it to get two 80gb hard drives instead and have a raid

At least there should be. If other people are having trouble with the link, please let me know.

Hmm well that's no good. I changed the link a little... what about now? If I can't figure out how to get it to work, I'll just post the individual items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom