CPU-Processor for Shuttle AV49P SCKT 478

Status
Not open for further replies.

forlorn_ronin

In Runtime
Well I need to know what processors you would suggest for the following mobo : Shuttle AV49P/AV49PN. (Socket 478)

I need to know the highest end processor and lowest end processor. What would you suggest for a budget system and why? ANd also what would you suggest for the top notch and why? Thanks for the anticipated great help.

~Ronin~

Please tell me what processor. I'm still awaiting an answer. Also please tell me any cheap memory I could use for this board. Thanks!

forlorn_ronin said:
Well I need to know what processors you would suggest for the following mobo : Shuttle AV49P/AV49PN. (Socket 478)

~Ronin~

I got a 478 P4 1.7Ghz CPU I'll sell you for 50 bucks. :D

Craig

I noticed a message on the support list that Prescott/Celeron D processor are not supported on this board. However I have not found an Intel Celeron socket 478 that is not a prescott D. IS there such a processor? If I get the Celeron D Prescott will it work on this board? I noticed nothing in the manual saying that it would not support it. The only mention of it wason this site that Win2Kpatcher posted above: http://global.shuttle.com/Support/SupportList.asp?Item=AV49P/N
Please help as soon as possible. I am building it as we speak. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom