MONITOR MONITOR MONITOR (gaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
and why isa .20 worse? is there any proof of it fuzzing the picture? or maybe it just fuzzed the picture cuz of a graphics card or refresh rate being set wrong or soething???

..looking forward to more posts about this topic, as I myself have been debating the exact issue. I am expecially curious about the "too low dot pitch"......?

eatbutt said:
lol
and why isa .20 worse? is there any proof of it fuzzing the picture? or maybe it just fuzzed the picture cuz of a graphics card or refresh rate being set wrong or soething???
No. Believe what you want, but don't come crying here when you pick up your bran new .20mm monitor. The fuzzing is especially noticeable on higher resolutions, 1024x768 and higher.

eatbutt said:
instead of taking that in a bad way, could someone answer that, its really bugging me
and yes, what is too low dot pitch
cuz personally, that samsung monitor is lookin really good and has a .20 dot pitch, so whats up

wouldn't a company as big as samsung notice such a blur and not mass produce them? and fix it... something as noticable as a blur over 1024x768 would be a pretty big problem so it doesnt sound practicle

Hm, I have a LiquidVideo 17" LCD Monitor. I play:
America's Army, Battlefield 1942/Vietnam, Half Life2, and Doom 3 with no ghosting.... I have a 12ms refresh time. I run 1280x1024@75Hz

=|

This might be a little old fashoned for me to suggest doing something besides going to the front door to get your comp gear but head over to an electronics store and look at some monitors on display. see for yourself what the difference is in dot pitch. you might even find one you like, just remember the model though because obviously you will find it a lot cheaper online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom