System Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.xoxide.com is a awsome site, i plan on buying some fans from there, i have the A-Top X-Blade case with 2 stock fans(both 80mm) should i get a couple of 120mm or serveral 80mm? theres so many kinds of these fans, which brands are better? am i looking for the most air flow + rpms? any help is welcome :D

www.svc.com has some pretty sick deals on fans lights and such
i bought some fans and lights from them
see sig and avatar for pics
got the fans for 2.50 plus their local to me so shipping was free
lights were 4.25 dual 12 inch cold cathodes
got a very nice thermaltake 120 mm fan for 6 bucks 78cfm and 22 dB super quiet and massive airflow

1.) don't get those speakers, if you're gonna spend your money on one, then at least go for a half decent one
2.) where the hell is the HSF??? i suggest you get the boxed version of the 3200+ or 3500+ because not only does it have a 3 yr warranty, but you'll also have a HSF
3.) if you don't, then go for a zalman 7700cu and a tube of arctic silver which together is like $54 for the HSF and thermal paste

Also, I rarely use my speakers, whenever I play games, listen to music, or watch movies I used my headphones (listed)

Whats wrong with value ram? I saw that the ocz value ram got up to 240 fsb on andtech. Is the performance not optimal or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom