Phase Change, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious... how's that phase change going? I'll be leaving this saturday and won't be back until tuesday. I'll expect a full report by the time I get home. ;)

lol

Thats not giving me enough time, I NEED MORE TIME!!!

They are very time consuming, and I still have some research. However, it is slowly comming to fruition. Right now I am in the process of locating the parts, and I am in talks with my neighbor (he;s an HVAC guy) and he is going to hook me up with a machinist and some of the parts I need. I have to go back and talk with him though. I assure you Wayne, you will be the first to know when I finish it. ;)

In spite of you, I'm going to post it when I'm done and block you for like a week so everyone can see that post but you. And then I will unblock you, so you can be the last one to see it! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :p

I'll hook a brotha up...

I just got my hands on a working AC, sort of working anyway. Just got it yesterday, and it was empty of the refrigerant, and I'm in the process of stripping it down. There are these few screws that are currently my obstacle, they are all rusted and stripped and a b!tch to take out! So I stoped for the night, got wasted, and went to bed. When I get home from work, I'm going to try to take out those screws, may have to result in drilling them out. I dont really care if I butcher the hell out of the thing, as long as I dont break the parts and that is relatively easy to avoid doing. I will take some pictures, and commence the building soon. I will make a step by step guide of what I'm doing as well and post that in the soon to be Advanced Section. Before I do that though, i gotta show Wayniac whats what on my phase change. So, he will be the first one to see it, but then I will unveill it! I'll keep everyone posted as my results prgress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom