CPU Temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good... I mean, it isn't good, but I was worried something was wrong for a second. It is good to hear that just warm weather can do that. *whew* That takes a load off. When I start college this year in winterland, I won't have to worry about that... haha.

I still have to worry about heat for a while longer,It's june 2nd for christ sake and my landlord still has our heat cranked up :mad: And it dosen't help any with it getting warmer outside too.

Great, thanks guys, you saved me a lot of worry. I took the side panel off of my case and put lots of cooling on it for now (until I get my 120mm side fan fixed) and I made sure that my room is extra cool. After a bit, I removed my cooling units, with a cool room just to see. FANTASTIC. With my room much cooler, my CPU temps dropped to about 35c idle and 45c full load.

I can't believe I didn't think of room temp. I guess I just figured that the fans were supposed to do such a good job, that it slipped my mind completely. I guess either that, or I just didn't think it would matter THAT much. I feel dumb... oh well, it happens to the best of us.

Wayniac said:
I can't believe I didn't think of room temp.I guess I just figured that the fans were supposed to do such a good job

They don't really cool thing's down but just help to move the air,No matter what you can't ever get your computer cooler than what your room is just by using fan's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom