P4 630 X Amd 64 3200+

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciroalb

Baseband Member
I´d like to know wich one is better, faster? And why? I really don´t know wich one to buy, but I have to decide it really soon, so I aprecciate any help! Thanks!

it really depends on what ur gonna do with you computer and how much you have to spend.

If you game AMD all the way, there should be no second guessing. If you do any intensive work, like video editing and burn a lot of DVD/CD etc, or you need to do a lot of multi-tasking go with Intel.

I want a fast pc to run with music, msn and any program at the same time, maybe burning a cd...the heavier program I use is the Sonar/Cubase to record my band´s musics...so, what do you think? And I ask that because the difference of price isn´t big...thanks

I think the main question is, do you game? If you're a casual gamer, then AMD is your friend.

Wall7486 said:
I think the main question is, do you game?

I don't think that's the main question :rolleyes: If he's going to be using it for a whole bunch of stuff it might be better to go with intel,Even if he doe's the casual gaming he can still run them pretty good with intel.

Games are not my main thing...like I said, just doing stuff at the same time...so, I don´t want to have a slow pc...want to use msn, winamp, edit something in a program or burn a cd at the same time...The price difference isn´t big at all...what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom