120mm Case Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayniac

Daemon Poster
I have gotten my side fan mounted correctly, but now it is making a clicking sound. I know for a fact it is nothing that I did. I took the fan off to see where the sound was coming from and come to find out it is coming from center piece that spins it. I went to get a replacement, but Aspire says that I need to call newegg (because that is where I ordered it) and newegg says that I need to call Aspire. I think I'm going to just order a new fan.

Here is where my question comes in. Do all 120mm side fans for cases connect via the same power connectors, use the same amount of volts, and screw in the same way?

Thanks ahead of time.

order the same exact fan and return the one that doesnt work. i have doen it for motherboards, cpus.... works great

I tried returning, but they won't let me unless I return the WHOLE case, which is a waste of time and shipping money. They said that the warranty is on the case, and not the fan. They'll replace it, but I need to take everything out and send them my case, then they'll send a new one. In the mean time, I guess all of my components will work out of a cardboard box?

I'm going downstate this weekend, so I'll pick up a new fan there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom