Dead LCD pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that all of the tests on my computer pop up black and white (even the blue and yellow, etc.). Any ideas why?

003 said:
Well folks, this is an excelent example of what happens when you use Apple products.

dumbass?

it's just an example of a product gone wrong//gone old

003 said:
Well folks, this is an excelent example of what happens when you use Apple products.

That is exactly what I was thinking. I think the only thing I like that came out of apple is the OS X operating system, and I only like it because of BSD.:D

Re:

Wayniac said:
It seems that all of the tests on my computer pop up black and white (even the blue and yellow, etc.). Any ideas why?

Hello,

http://www.gdargaud.net/Hack/DeadPixels.html

The varied colour tests look as though it's simply black and white, but if you look closely you'll see the colours. If not with the naked eye then with a microscope. It's just that the black and white in combination with the colours, dominate the screen.

Wow, I never knew you could massage out dead pixels. I finally got rid of that white pain in the ass in the middle of my screen that has been bugging me for some time. Thanks for all the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom