Blue screen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Some reason now everytime i use my computer for 20 minutes it crash's to the blue screen with an error i havent seen in the past.

MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

then all the normal crap here

***STOP:0x0000009c (0x00000004, 0x80545ff0, 0xb2006000, 0x00070f0f)

Any ideas what this one means? I havent changed anything on my computer other than replace a old dead fan.....

Nope...

Not even close, if i get it for the 8th time tonight ill take a picture and hopefully i can start back up and post it, each time it crash's start up takes a minute longer or more.

BUMB

Anyways im thinking its either a heat issue, which cant be possible, PSU issue since mines a weak one and its running a lot or crap, or my RAM. The RAM is extremly old, the PSU as ive stated is weak and running lots of crap but i took that new blue fan off and the crash dont happen as often but still happens when i run Prime95........

BUMP

I think i found the problem or problems, it was power related for sure, but it also involved BOTH of my hard drives. One of them keeps turning on and off right now, and ive determined its caused by a terrible connection that i cant fix. And the Master drive makes a small noise 2 min right before the Blue screen of death. So could this cause that type of blue screen??? And my recent slow down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom