Monitoring users

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait till 'wxcpo' logs on, I want to see how he's feeling today, if he is going to apologise to me.

I'm really annoyed now because 'yosa' is smarter than I am, he won't take the bait, I'm so pissed (NOT!)

Nah glider, no apologies from me and I don't expect one from you either. Everyone is entitled to their opinios, right or wrong, that's what's so great about this country of ours.

hey wxcpo your idea's are a bit extreme but as being someone who's around the internet before

Any of the "old men" will be hanging around AIM, MSN or Yahoo chat rooms. These chat rooms are 75% perverts wanting cybersex \ to meet you.

I suggest you bar your kids from chat rooms (great idea) until their older. None of the stalkers are using search's expisally if your children hide their ages in their profile.

Make sure your children hide their age so noone can do a search by age, and bar them from chat rooms (some quick pop in's and you will keep em out)

Better idea than keylogging :)

I have hooked up a web cam in my bathroom for all you spy's to spy till your hearts content.

PM me, wait in line 'wxcpo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom