Speechless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....bah gage......its a freakin review.....and I use the term loosely, they wouldn't just say that without some hint of it being a joke.........that thing isn't real.

amazingly huge, but no...thats way to big, dood thats bigger then a fricking car engine all together prolly, dam, and yea, the weight would kill ur mobo

IF that heatsink would really work, i bet that Zalman would sell a special case that probably has an intake on the side to accomodate the unit itself. the fan and the fins would be in the intake itself while the heatpipes go into the computer more and make contact with the processor. It also wouldn't plug into the PSU, it would have a special plug so that you could plug it inot a wall socket.

Just give it an afterburner and it would look like a jet engine on the side of your case spitting flames to make your computer go Mach 2!

Yeah look's like that pack of smokes was Photochopped in there. And hexus was just poking fun at it. 1400watts? And there isn't any engine? Just a fan, flower fins and some heat pipes.

The bottom portion looks just to be a display stand of some kind, "the round glass part".

Yeah that's fake alright... Diasy Chain 5 300watt PSU's... umm ok...

the fan looks real, but the specs are most likely fake. i'd rather get a triple sli going rather than a heatsink that'll lower my cpu temps to below zero.

003 said:
The zalmon 7000 cooler is 700 something grams, and a warning comes with it stating that maximum weight on the socket should be no more than 450grams
lol, I have the 7700 copper cooler, weighs 918 grams.

I've had good experience lately with zalman and personally I think they make the best heatsinks around. They cool great and make almost no noise.
I think that this prototype is real but I think this website exaggerated it. I don't believe you need cartridges to start it and no way do you need that much power either. And I'm positive zalman would not have a warning on their product about it hurting house pets. And I doubt they would package it with 50 of said cartridges.
Zalman makes giant coolers that do a great job, like the 7700-cu, but I don't think they would make anything with wacky requirements like that, just not going to happen.

Point being, go Zalman!

Wow and I thought my thermalright XP-120 was a big heatsink lol. Well the Zalman 7700CU isn't much bigger than the XP-120 so I don't feel like my heatsink is little:D.

Sweet pimpin' mother of abe! lol. Dang, that thing is HUGE!! Probably might crush some Foxconn's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom